How Now Blue Cow

The place I post funnies, so they can be deleted from my email.....

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Senility

Thanks, Ted and Priscilla.


God grant me the senility to forget the people I never liked anyway,
The good fortune to run into the ones I do,
and the eyesight to tell the difference.

Now that I'm older, (but refuse to grow up) here's what I discovered:
I started out with nothing and still have most of it.
My wild oats have turned into All Bran
I thank God for a movement.
I finally got my head together; now my body is falling apart!
Funny, I don't remember beign absentmided. Funny, I don't remember being absentmided
but my kids tel me I am. Absent minded, H'mm!

If all is not lost, where is it?
It is easier to get older than it is to get wiser.

The only time the world beats a path to your door is when you are in the bathroom.
If God wanted me to touch my toes he would have put them on my knees.
It
s not hard to meet expenses - they are everywhere.

These days I spend a lot of time thinking about the hereafter.
I go somewhere to get something
And then wonder what I'm here after?

Now I think you are supposed to send this to 4 or 5 or 6
or is it ten? Oh well!
Send it to a bunch of friends if you can remember who they are.

Labels:

0 People laughed:

Post a Comment

<< Home