How Now Blue Cow

The place I post funnies, so they can be deleted from my email.....

Thursday, November 20, 2008

A RECENT ITEM IN A FLORIDA NEWSPAPER ABOUT A BURGLARY

Vern, thanks for the following.

(You just can't make this stuff up!!)

When southern Florida resident Nathan Radlich's house was burglarized recently, thieves ignored his wide-screen plasma TV, his VCR, and even left his Rolex.

What they did take, however, was a white cardboard box filled with a grayish-white powder. (That's the way the police report described it.)

A spokesman for the Fort Lauderdale police said, "It looked similar to high-grade cocaine and they probably thought they'd hit the big time."

Later, Nathan stood in front of numerous TV cameras and pleaded with the burglars: "Please return the cremated remains of my sister, Gertrude. She died three years ago."

The next morning, the bullet-riddled corpse of a local drug dealer known as Hoochie Pevens was found on Nathan's doorstep. The cardboard box was there, too About half of Gertrude's ashes remained.

Scotch-taped to the box was this note: "Hoochie sold us the bogus blow, so we wasted Hoochie. Sorry that we snorted your sister. No hard feelings. Have a nice day."

And you thought California was the only land of fruits and nuts!


Now that you have enjoyed this story you can read more about it here.

Labels:

1 People laughed:

  • At 3:38 pm, Blogger Wanda said…

    Hi Jack ~~ I had a friend who told me never say hi to him in an airport...hijack ((smile)).

    Loved this story...I'm still laughing.

    I can post 500 times, but I'm not techincal and don't know how to impliment the suggestions you gave me on my post.

    By the way thanks for stopping by.
    I thought I added a picture to your guest book, but it didn't show up. Maybe I'll try again.

    I can't believe I've never checked out your blogs.... I love them.

    Take Care...Wanda

     

Post a Comment

<< Home