How Now Blue Cow

The place I post funnies, so they can be deleted from my email.....

Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Golf

Four very old retired Navy geezers came into the Army-Navy Club pro shop in Arlington, Virginia after playing 18 holes of golf. They were a bit exhausted. The pro asked, "Did you gents have a good game today?"

The first old feller said, "Oh, I had three riders today."

The second bent over guy said, "I had the most riders ever. I had five."

The third old man said, "I did about the same. I had 7 riders, the same as last time."

The last ancient sport said, "I beat my old record. I had 12 riders today. Aren't you fellers proud of me?"

After they went into the men's locker room, an elderly lady club member that had heard the old gents telling of their game went to the pro and said, "I have been playing golf here for 40 years and thought I knew all the terminology of the game,..... But what in the world is a rider?"

The pro said, "A rider is when you hit the ball far enough to get in the golf cart and ride to it."

0 People laughed:

Post a Comment

<< Home