How Now Blue Cow

The place I post funnies, so they can be deleted from my email.....

Sunday, February 25, 2007

A priest and a rabbi ...

were sitting next to each other on an airplane.

After a while, the priest turned to the rabbi and asked,
"Is it still a requirement of your faith that you not eat pork? "

The rabbi responded, "Yes, that is still one of our beliefs."

The priest then asked, "Have you ever eaten pork?"

To which the rabbi replied, "Yes, on one occasion I did succumb to temptation and tasted a ham sandwich."

The priest nodded in understanding and went on with his reading.

A while later, the rabbi spoke up and asked the priest,

"Father, is it still a requirement of your church that you remain celibate?"

The priest replied, "Yes, that is still very much a part of our faith."

The rabbi then asked him, "Father, have you ever fallen temptations of the flesh?"

The priest replied, "Yes, rabbi, on one occasion I was weak and I broke with my faith."

The rabbi nodded understandingly and remained silent, thinking, for about
five minutes.

Finally, the rabbi said, "Beats a ham sandwich, doesn't it?"

Labels:

0 People laughed:

Post a Comment

<< Home