How Now Blue Cow

The place I post funnies, so they can be deleted from my email.....

Thursday, May 11, 2006

Rooster Missing In Action

A priest in a Boston suburb loved the cock and ten hens he kept in the hen house behind the church. One Saturday night the cock went missing! The priest knew that illegal cockfights were occurring not far from the church so he started to question his parishioners in church the next morning.

During Mass, he asked the congregation, Has any one got a cock?

All the men stood up.

No, he said. That wasn't what I meant. Has any one seen a cock?
All the women stood up.

No, no, he said. That wasn't what I meant either. Has any one seen a cock
that doesn't belong to them?

Three-fourths of the women in the congregation stood up.

No, no, I'm afraid you don't understand. he said. Has any one seen my cock?

All the nuns, three altar boys, two priests and a goat stood up.

1 People laughed:

Post a Comment

<< Home