How Now Blue Cow

The place I post funnies, so they can be deleted from my email.....

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

"Morning Sex"


She was standing in the kitchen, preparing our usual soft-boiled eggs and toast for breakfast, wearing only the 'T' shirt that she normally slept in.

As I walked in, almost awake, she turned to me and said softly," You've got to make love to me this very moment!"

My eyes lit up and I thought, "I am either still dreaming or this is going to be my lucky day!"

Not wanting to lose the moment, I embraced her and then gave it my all; right there on the kitchen, table.

Afterwards she said, "Thanks," and returned to the stove, her T-shirt still around her neck.

Happy, but a little puzzled, I asked, "What was that all about?"

She explained, "The egg timer's broken."

Labels:

2 People laughed:

  • At 11:25 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ouch. Maybe he should invest in an hourglass?

     
  • At 7:49 am, Blogger Hale McKay said…

    LOL! Thanks a lot! I had go find the windex and paper towels so I could clean off the screen.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home